Lead Generation Specialist
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Nelnet is a diversified and innovative company committed to
enriching lives through the power of service as a student loan
servicer, professional services company, consumer loan originator
and servicer, payments processor, and K-12 and higher education
expert. For over 40 years, Nelnet has been serving its customers,
associates, and communities.The perks of working at Nelnet go
beyond our benefits package. When you join the Nelnet team, you're
part of a community invested in the success of each individual.
That support comes through in our work, as we are united by our
mission of creating opportunities for people where they live,
learn, and work.The Lead Generation Specialist for Nelnet Community
Engagement is responsible for generating qualified leads for
transition to the Sales Team in order to demo the software
platforms. This position works collaboratively with Sales,
Marketing, Operations, and Client Success to qualify sales leads
interested in the SaaS product lineup. The Lead Generation
Specialist is responsible for providing a pipeline of new business
opportunities through call campaigns, data mining, and email
marketing. This position may work in more than one market and
qualifies Nelnet Community Engagement (NCE) peripheral and
value-added products to small and medium size organizations.JOB
- Develop new business via telephone, interactive web chat, and
mass communication (e.g., email and social media).
- Research, build, cultivate, and improve database of
- Quickly identify key buying influencers within prospects to
determine budget and timeline.
- Prospect and generate qualified leads to hand off to the Inside
Sales Team to help achieve annual sales goals.
- Schedule meetings with qualified leads for Inside Sales
- Develop lead generation strategies collaboratively with
leadership, Sales, and Marketing teams.
- Create, maintain, and enhance high-level relationships within
Nelnet Community Engagement.
- Use Salesforce CRM to maintain records of contacts, accounts,
leads, opportunities, updating, and report generation.
- Understand and clearly articulate the prospective clients
existing process and needs.
- Provide expertise and advice to potential prospects and current
customers regarding Nelnet Community Engagement product and service
offerings.Colorado candidates pay range for this role:
$50,000-$51,000 DOEEDUCATION:Bachelors Degree or equivalent
experience (business, marketing, computer science, technology, or
information systems preferred).EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience working in the software as a service
(SaaS) space with a focus on generating high quality leads.
- Experience communicating via telephone, online meeting tools,
and to small and large groups.
- Proven track record of high performance and achieving
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting or lead generation
- CRM experience especially Salesforce.com.
- Experience pitching technology solutions.COMPETENCIES
- High-energy with a strong desire to succeed.
- Fearless! Ability to call on decision makers and gatekeepers in
a targeted demographic.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to identify and develop strategies to overcome
- Detail oriented, driven, and tenacious.
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the
ability to absorb sales coaching.
- Strong computer skills, including sales software, presentation
software, communications applications, and MS Office applications
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).Our benefits package
includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time
off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D
insurance, employee assistance program, employee stock purchase
program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay,
short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program.
Click here to learn more about our benefits: LINK
(http://nelnetinc.com/careers/benefits/) .Nelnet is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and
takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are
employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without
regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or
sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service
animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other
status protected by Federal or State law or local
ordinance.Qualified individuals with disabilities who require
reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for
positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting
Corporate Recruiting at 402-486-5725 or
firstname.lastname@example.org .Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco
Keywords: Nelnet, Bellevue , Lead Generation Specialist, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!