CST Front Desk Assistant (Federal Work Study)
Company: Bellevue University
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Primary Function: The Front Desk Assistant is responsible for
providing excellent customer service to students and guests who
walk in needing assistance, answering in-coming phone calls,
providing assistance to department staff, and completing special
projects as assigned.
- Administrative Support (80%):
- Greet guests at front desk and by phone
- Distributes mail daily
- Notifies students of class change
- Assist office staff with organizing book inventory
- Prepares mailings as needed
- Copying, labeling and filing of office documents
- Assists in maintaining computer museum and bulletin boards each
- Campus Support (10%):
- Run errands on campus
- Classroom Prep refill paper in printers, check toner, organize
- Other Functions (10%)
- Special projects as assigned Marginal Duties and
- Performs other duties as requested. Qualifications/Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one (1) year of previous office experience and
customer service preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computer/keyboard skills, preferably
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality regarding
- Ability to work independently, but as part of team concept.
- Incumbent normally works in a typical office or educational
- Occasional lifting, reaching and bending. NOTE: The statements
above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work
involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job. This
document does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an at will relationship.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act requires institutions
participating in federally funded financial aid programs to make
information about the institution available to the public, current
and prospective students, and current and prospective employees.
The Bellevue University Consumer Information webpage, found at ,
provides readily accessible information to help consumers make
informed decisions about post-secondary education. Bellevue
University s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (ASR), found at
, provides information about campus crime statistics and
institutional security policies and procedures as well as
information about student housing fire statistics and fire safety
policies. You can obtain a paper copy of these reports from the
Bellevue Dean of Students office by calling . In addition to this,
Bellevue University is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
Keywords: Bellevue University, Bellevue , CST Front Desk Assistant (Federal Work Study), Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!