Groundskeeper - Hiring now! - in Elkhorn, NE
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention Bonus*
We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home
*Bonus offered for limited time and only for Carpenter, Grounds,
Make Ready and Maintenance Technician roles. Must be Hired prior to
December 31, 2022 to qualify. First $250 awarded after successfully
completing 90 days of employment; $500 awarded after 6-months of
Are -you a responsible person who -enjoys working outdoors? Are you
a motivated self-starter, who takes pride in the work you do? If
-you answered yes to both of these questions, then we have an
excellent opportunity for -you! -
West Hampton Park Apartment Homes -is currently seeking a Grounds
Technician -who has a keen eye for detail, a proactive attitude and
-takes pride in their accomplishments. - Grounds Technicians -are
responsible for the general upkeep and cleanliness of a section of
the apartment community, including parking lots, grounds
surrounding the buildings, corridors, stairwells, laundry rooms,
and mechanical rooms, if applicable.
Other Responsibilities Include (but not limited to): -
- Conducting oneself in -a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Collecting and removing -trash as needed.
- Weeding of -beds using appropriate tools.
- Monitoring the irrigation system to ensure all grass areas are
- Repairing or replacing sprinkler heads and lines as
- Reporting any unhealthy lawn, trees, shrubs, and -plants to
- Edging around trees and -landscape borders to maintain a -neat
- Raking grounds and -blowing or sweeping -sidewalks, and parking
lots, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements, Skills and Abilities: -
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with
residents and co-workers.
- Ability -to lift a minimum of -20 pounds above shoulder
- Ability to push or pull -up to 80 pounds variable
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Ability -to access all areas necessary to perform job duties,
such as climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting, and bending for long periods of time.
- Ability -to shovel snow and/or clear ice from walks, driveways,
or parking lots and spread salt in those areas during -snow
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Seeking a responsible individual who enjoys working
- Experience in irrigation is a plus!
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last-minute deadlines or other difficult
- Must adhere to company team apparel policy.
- Must possess a dependable means of transportation and valid
driver's license. -
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek
diversity in our workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and
advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national
origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Bellevue , Groundskeeper - Hiring now! - in Elkhorn, NE, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!