Company: Rose Senior Living
Posted on: November 20, 2022
If you enjoy keeping things clean and orderly, and take pride in
the work you do then we have an opportunity for YOU!Edward Rose &
Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury
apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding
states. We handle all phases of development: from land acquisition
to construction to management and maintenance.Colonial Pointe at
Fairview Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Cleaner.Cleaners promote the
community and rental of apartments by tending to the cleaning of
the hallways and common areas on a regular basis.Responsibilities
include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Collecting and removing trash as needed.
- Preventing accidents and providing a safe environment to
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate to
residents and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to complete daily duties in a timely and accurate
- Ability to meet physical requirement and access all areas
necessary to perform job duties, such as climbing ladders and
stairs; walking, kneeling, standing, squatting, twisting and
bending for long periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors in temperatures above 90 degrees or
below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to read and follow instructions, warnings, procedures,
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's
license.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.We offer our full time
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Rose Senior Living, Bellevue , Cleaner, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!