3rd Shift Customer Service Representative
Posted on: September 16, 2023
3rd Shift Customer Service Representative As a Cubby's 3rd Shift
CSR, customer service is our number one priority. Our CSRs are not
just cashiers. Our CSRs are required to do the following.
- Provide a friendly greeting to all customers upon entering the
store or on the phone.
- Get to know your customers and use their name.
- Go out of your way to make customers feel important and
- Move quickly to provide fast service.
- Suggestive sell to customers when appropriate.
- Thank customers for their business and invite them back.Without
our customers we would not be in business. It's imperative that
they receive 100% of our attention and we show appreciation for
their business.ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:Cleaning &
- Restrooms: Floor, toilet, sink, mirror, walls, and ceiling
clean and odor free. Soap, towels and toilet paper stocked
- Trash Cans: Emptied, clean and bags tucked out of site
- Doors & Windows
- Floors: Sweep and mop, free of trash, spills, and stains
- Coolers: Doors and shelves cleaned free of stains and
- Rugs: Swept and free of trash
- Transaction Counter: Clean and organized
- Shelves: Clean and dust free
- Fast food area: Equipment and prep area clean and
- Back office and cooler neat and organized
- Coffee and Fountain Area: Clean, free of spills and trash
- Merchandise: Clean and dust freeCleaning & Housekeeping:
- Parking Lot: Swept and free of trash, oil, gas spots, cigarette
butts, and weeds
- Windows & Doors: Clean, no faded or unauthorized signs
- Entrance Sidewalk: Clean, stain and trash free
- Trash Cans: Clean, not overflowing, and bags tucked
- Fuel Islands: Dispensers and nozzles clean
- Squeegee's & towels on all islands, windshield buckets
- Car Wash: Sweep insideMerchandising
- Stock, front, and face all merchandise
- Bag Ice
- All merchandised priced
- Cooler fronted and labels faced
- Stock fountain, cooler, and freezer
- Brew Coffee
- No out of date merchandise
- Move and build displays.
- Sales Counter: Proper Cig. display, products priced
- Stock lottery supplies and cigarettesMisc.
- Check in vendors, and gas deliveries
- Ability to operate POS, lottery, phone card and money order
- Attend store meetingsCANDIDATE PROFILE:In addition to being
able to perform the job duties outlined on page one, below are
important expectations while working on our team.
- People oriented, friendly, enthusiastic, smiles
- Provides upward feedback to management
- Respectful and polite
- Able to work alone and on a team
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency (move fast)
- Able to stay busy between customers
- Willing to learn
- Willing to help associates and customers
- Communicates effectively with Store Manager, team members,
vendors, and customers
- Multi-Task: able to successfully complete multiple tasks
- Dependable & punctual - consistently reports to work on time
and provides proper notice if necessary
- Identifies problems and resolves issues quickly and
effectivelyPROFESSIONAL IMAGE:Our professional image standards
- Proper uniform and name tag at all times
- No gossiping or profanity
- Proper hygiene: showered, clean shaved, clean hair, no body
odor, clean uniform, fresh breath, clean finger nails
- No cell phone for calls or texting permitted while on duty,
only emergency calls from family or friends can be placed to or
from store phone onlyPOSITION REQUIREMENTS: ABILITY, EDUCATION,
AND/ORRELATED WORK HISTORY
- Must be in physically good shape and able to lift bend and
stand up to eight hours.
- Must be able to balance on step stool or step ladder.
- Must be able to work in a cooler at a temperature of 32
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Must be able to do basic math.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and communicate
with customers in English.DISCLAIMER - THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE
INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING
PERFORMED BY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THIS POSITION. THEY ARE NOT TO BE
CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES,
AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED. ALL PERSONNEL MAY
BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM DUTIES OUTSIDE OF THEIR NORMAL
RESPONSIBILITIES FROM TIME TO TIME, AS NEEDED. Additional
InfoMinimum Age18+ years oldJob Industries
Keywords: Cubby's, Bellevue , 3rd Shift Customer Service Representative, Other , Syracuse, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!