Help Desk Service Team Lead (15056)
Posted on: January 26, 2019
The Help Desk Service Team Lead is responsible for providing a quality customer experience to all HDS customers. Solutions supported by the HDS include incident management, desktop support and proprietary application support to customers globally. The Help Desk Service Team Lead is the career path to becoming a Manager in the Help Desk Services department and is an escalation point for all questions and issues from the Service Analyst and Service Specialist teams to provide industry leading service to all HDS customers. Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the company values.
* Complete understanding of client service level agreements and the ability to recognize the importance of, and take action on, priority incidents.
* Accountable for ensuring performance standards and client service agreements are met.
* Perform the role on an as needed basis of a Service Analyst or Specialist to ensure customer/end user satisfaction and adherence to contractual obligations.
* Acts as the first point of contact for escalated issues from team members on shift, identify root causes and assist employees through to resolution
* Responsible for providing high quality and efficient customer service through daily supervision of Service Analyst and Service Specialist job performance to include coaching, problem solving, workload management, and oversight.
* Help drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership.
* Responsible for the day to day application of organizational policies and procedures.
* From time to time, attend and participate in any leadership meetings that may occur outside of normal working hours.
* Ability to interface with customers, peers, and management personnel in a professional, courteous, and polite manner on a consistent basis.
* Provide shift end report either verbally or written to leadership team to include any outstanding issues, escalations, or concerns to ensure all parties are aware.
* Handles through to resolution all escalated customer service problems
* Process payroll and time off requests for direct report team members as needed while ensuring staffing levels are met.
* Demonstrate leadership qualities by effectively communicating job expectations, monitoring performance, motivating team members, and performing any coaching, training, or clarifications.
* Monitor and ensure all quality issues, customer complaints, and training items are acknowledged and understood by group.
* Assist team with questions on all accounts by walking them through the documentation and ensuring a complete understanding of the resolution.
* Responsible for ensuring staff has the appropriate level of formal or on-the-job training to effectively perform the duties and responsibilities of their job.
* Coaches staff to improve business factor and ensure such interactions are documented in the approved location.
* Maintain professional and upbeat atmosphere.
* Inform employees of positive customer survey results.
* Monitor employee performance and communicate with manager to develop action plans for improvement as needed.
* Maintain a current and accurate understanding of all customers, and immediately escalate to the management team with questions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Daily tracking of ticketing system, including active ticket monitoring.
* Daily tracking of phone queue to ensure customers are being serviced within service level agreements.
* Weekly and individual training with all personnel including the surveys are kept up to date and all acknowledgements are completed immediately following training.
* Point of contact for customer issues or complaints.
* Acts Incident Manager during a Service Disruption including escalating all issues to a member of management team.
* Handles manager on duty duties and any requests that come in on it immediately.
* Maintaining discretion with any/all information that has not/will not be communicated to the agents.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Customer service focused and portrays energy, professionalism and welcoming characteristics.
* Strong ability to work in a highly sensitive and confidential environment.
* Ability to meet deadlines and handle sensitive and pressured situations.
* Ability to identify issues and help develop strategy and tactical plans for various department initiatives.
* Ability to use good judgment and decision-making skills.
* Ability to use a PC, keyboard, and other standard office equipment.
* High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
TierPoint is an Equal Opportunity employer. We are committed to reviewing the talents and experience of each applicant compared to the specific job opening, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status or sexual orientation. We give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and military veterans. If you have a disability or are a disabled veteran who is unable to use our employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of a disability, and not intended for other use.
Keywords: Tierpoint, Bellevue , Help Desk Service Team Lead (15056), Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!