FW Solutions_Administrative Assistant III_FWTC-Admin Support
Company: ALL NATIVE GROUP
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Summary Under general supervision, this position will perform a
variety of specialized tasks and be responsible for all
administrative support duties for the departments such as creating
and maintaining specialized records, reports and files, creating
template documents, business development proposal preparations and
various other facilitation of departmental processes. The
Administrative Assistant III will be entrusted with assisting and
leading in maintaining current company document web-based portal.
Assigned work requires selecting appropriate work methods,
understanding and applying detailed information and procedures and
meeting high standards of accuracy in handling routine and
non-routine data and other matters. Specific responsibilities of
this position include the following: Essential Functions Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Organizes, maintains, and updates files, documents and records;
creates, maintains and updates filing systems (electronic and
- Maintains contracts and proposal process datasheets and updates
information on the specified schedule or document.
- This position shall coordinate email or hard copy distribution
of departments intercompany communications.
- This position shall assist in the preparation and facilitation
as required of the internal routing forms various stages of the
signature process within the company business systems, in order to
obtain companys approvals and signatures in the most expeditious
- Maintains master documents, templates and forms as requested
and maintains and enters a variety of data in databases and
- Creates template documents for contracts and proposal
departments by utilizing original source documentation and
- Key participant of Business Development proposal preparations,
to include compilation and editing.
- Attendance at departmental meetings and solely facilitates, via
computer with projection, real-time updating of data.
- Records meeting minutes via computer at respective departmental
- Collects and processes data for contract and proposal files;
maintains contractual and proposal records; enters data into
company software system. Responsible for data entry, tracking and
maintenance of documentation associated to milestones contained
within the contract and proposal process.
- Maintains subcontractor or possible teaming partner records,
including gathering and filing either electronically or hard copy
- Provides information to other departments on status of
contracts or proposals.
- Ensures maintenance of accurate, thorough contract and proposal
records and helps to facilitate efficient interdepartmental
communications related to assigned areas.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners,
facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers. This
position shall assist and update status on a frequent daily basis
the departments various documents as required, of which consists of
various departmental pending items by populating such information
within multiple means, as provided by others.
- Other duties as assigned. Competencies
- Technical Capacity.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Flexibility. Supervisory Responsibility This position has no
supervisory responsibilities. Work Environment This job operates in
a professional office environment. This role routinely uses
standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers,
filing cabinets and fax machines. Physical Demands The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger,
handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or
hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or
move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
focus. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time
position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday,
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m Travel Travel is required during the business
day, out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected. Required
- Understanding of office filing systems and organizational
- Must have acute attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with co-workers within and outside of the
department as well as outside agencies.
- Minimum 4-6years experience working in the area of specialized
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and set goals to prioritize varying
work day or work week requirements.
- Ability to handle multi-projects and follow up with multiple
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Use tact, discretion and courtesy in dealing with
- Impeccable oral and verbal communications skills. Required
- Associates degree required. (Experience may be substituted for
educational degree requirement) Additional Eligibility
Qualifications None required for this position. Security Clearance
None required for this position. AAP/EEO Statement Ho-Chunk, Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered
without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion,
marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be
extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable
laws. Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. Other details
Keywords: ALL NATIVE GROUP, Bellevue , FW Solutions_Administrative Assistant III_FWTC-Admin Support, Other , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!