Regional Class A Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 17, 2022
As a Regional Class A Driver based out of Omaha, NE you will
perform duties associated with picking waste up at a customer
location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other
disposal site. This position requires travel Monday-Friday with the
option to be home weekends.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive Wages $25-$28 per hour with overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from customer locations utilizing a
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous
- Properly secures the loads;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch
and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department
of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL is required
- Minimum of 1-year previous driving experience preferred;
- Willingness to follow all DOT & Clean Harbor regulations and
- Ability to travel Monday-Friday
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Bellevue , Regional Class A Driver, Professions , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!