Maintenance Technician (Standby) - in Elkhorn, NE
Company: Edward Rose & Sons
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Limited time only $750 Sign-On/Retention BonusWe offer our
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment homeBonus offered for limited time and
only for Carpenter, Grounds, Make Ready and Maintenance Technician
roles. Must be Hired prior to December 31, 2022 to qualify. -First
$250 awarded after successfully completing 90 days of employment;
$500 awarded after 6-months of satisfactory employment.If you enjoy
working with your hands and are capable of performing most
maintenance tasks then we have an opportunity for YOU!Edward Rose &
Sons is a family owned company providing modest to brand new luxury
apartment communities throughout the Midwest and surrounding
states. - We handle all phases of development: -from land
acquisition to construction to management and maintenance.Trade
Winds Apartments is looking for a professional and motivated
individual to join our team as a Maintenance Technician.
Maintenance Technicians promote the community and the rental of
apartments through the proper and timely maintenance of the
interior of buildings, including apartments, mechanical rooms and
common areas. - This position requires the individual to perform
emergency work orders after normal business hours including
weekends. -Onsite housing -and a shift premium are provided.In
addition to onsite housing, employee must follow the requirements
for all residents living at a community regarding occupancy
guidelines, criminal history and pets.Other Responsibilities
Include (but not limited to):
- Conducting oneself in a professional manner as a company
representative, demonstrating sound judgment and conduct.
- Following Fair Housing guidelines.
- Ensuring the quality and quantity of work; always maintaining
- Meeting service request deadlines.
- Maintaining company vehicle (if applicable), and vehicle
- Monitoring inventory of the most commonly used parts to ensure
an adequate stock.
- Assisting with snow/ice removal, as required.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.Requirements,
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to effectively and professionally communicate both orally
and in writing, including over the phone.
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position, such as
climbing ladders and stairs; walking, kneeling, standing,
squatting, twisting and bending for long periods of time.
- HVAC Certification or experience is preferred but willing to
- Must have own tools.
- Ability to lift at least 80 pounds.
- Experience with water softener repair, if applicable.
- Knowledge of swimming pool maintenance.
- Open to change and able to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful
circumstances, such as last minute deadlines or other difficult
- Maintain a professional appearance following team apparel
- Have reliable transportation and valid driver's
license.Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a
satisfactory background and driving record check to be performed on
all applicants being seriously considered.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our
workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Edward Rose & Sons, Bellevue , Maintenance Technician (Standby) - in Elkhorn, NE, Professions , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!