Production Supervisor-2nd Shift
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
-This position oversees production lines and operations in the
bakery under the supervision of the Production Manager and Plant
Manager to ensure quality of product and delivery to
-Responsible for direct supervision of production associates.
-Works closely with all other departments in the bakery including
maintenance, sanitation, and shipping.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates supports of General Bakery Safety, Food Safety, Food
Defense initiatives and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and
ensures adherence to all quality requirements including Hazard
Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Standard Operating
Procedures (SOP's), etc.
- Provides leadership, training and coaching with associates to
create culture of inclusion and engagement.
- Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe work environment
through compliance of all Company, Local, State and Federal
mandates or programs.
- Create a Continuous Improvement environment by improving
products, service, and processes with the objective to reduce waste
while striving for efficiency and profitability.
- Responsible for start-up including calculating orders, checking
dough sheet, equipment condition and temperature settings.
- Monitors product quality; making formula changes as directed and
.- Completes staff scheduling to ensure production lines are
adequately staffed and coordinates with other departments to
- Executes and maintains records for all phases of production
relative to safety, food safety, key performance indicators, and
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in
the Food Safety Plan and the Food Quality Plan and any other
programs that support the food safety and quality systems and other
3rd party audits.
- Ensures compliance with AIB standards, Company policies and
government regulations.- Conducts incident investigations,
responsible for reporting processes and ensuring any identified
preventative actions are completed.
- Participates in, and drives LEAN manufacturing culture.Key
Behavioral Competencies:- Results Achiever
- Change Agent- People Oriented Leadership
- Learning and Adapting Best Practices
- Lives By and Promotes Values
Education and Work History:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Some College is preferred.
- 2-5 years of supervisory experience in production, preferably in
the food processing industry or fast-paced manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including
the ability to handle difficult conversations.
- Proficiency-level computer skills including MS Office
applications. KRONOS knowledge is a plus.
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple
- Willingness to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends,
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Bellevue , Production Supervisor-2nd Shift, Professions , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!