&; Account Executive - Sales Team (National Search)
Company: Tigerpaw Software
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Remote and Local Applicants Welcome
Tigerpaw is on the hunt for an Account Executive to join our
growing team of Tigers.
This person will be responsible for working with our Marketing and
Business Development teams to build relationships with prospective
customers and generate partnerships with them to implement our
business automation software.
Maybe you re the Tiger we re looking for?
You have experience as an Account Executive - aka Hunter - and an
awesome personality, high energy level, and unwavering swagger. You
possess the ability to pull off the color orange and a desire to
win by helping c-level executives identify and solve their business
If this sounds like you, then welcome to the jungle, baby.
This is an opportunity to join a team where you are encouraged to
let your geek flag fly. We welcome your energy, enthusiasm, and the
things you are passionate about.
In addition to playing a critical role in our business development
efforts, you also will have the chance to be a member of a
learning-focused company that values the soft skills that make
coming to work awesome: communication, listening, being supportive
of your team members, empathy, critical thinking, problem solving,
and how to high-five a co-worker while holding a fresh slice of
If the idea of working with a great team gets your blood flowing,
in an environment that embraces modern ideas on leadership, company
culture, and team building - then maybe you re the Tiger we re
Summary and responsibilities
Tigerpaw is looking for an Account Executive to act as our newest
team member. This person will be responsible for:
- Achieving sales revenue goals and activity goals on a weekly,
monthly, and quarterly basis
- Supplement the marketing and BDR teams with additional
networking to scrubbed lists as well as contacting sales qualified
leads (from web, tradeshows, referrals, etc.)
- Maintaining a pipeline of 3-4x quota
- Building relationships with decision makers and
- Assessing the business challenges and desired outcomes of
- Conducting high-level demonstrations of our software
- Representing Tigerpaw at industry events
Qualifications and core competencies
Think you d be a good fit to join our Streak of Tigers? Here s what
we re looking for:
- 3+ years in B2B sales to IT service providers, VARs, system
integrators, business system dealers, or unified telecomm providers
with a solid understanding of the sales, service, and operational
challenges faced by those organizations
- Excellent CRM hygiene
- A track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- A passion for relationship-driven selling
- Unwavering business ethics - You treat people with respect,
keep commitments, and earn the trust of others
- Excellent communication skills - You express thoughts clearly
and succinctly verbally and in writing, and you demonstrate active
Bonus! You identify with most or all of the following:
- You have a lifelong love of learning and you re not afraid to
try new things.
- You can laugh at your mistakes and learn from them.
- You can laugh at your team s mistakes (with them; don t be a
jerk), and positively encourage them to continue to DO THE
- You understand what it means to be part of a no-ego team and
you like the idea of getting to work with other driven and
productive professionals, multiple-disciplined thought leaders, and
- You appreciate a good high-five from a teammate over a great
idea or a completed project.
- You like the idea of trading in your blouses and blazers for
wearing comic book, video game, or band shirts to work. (And you
dig the idea of having a closet full of Tiger-themed work shirts -
and yes, we have managed to create some that have a tiger wranglin
a dragon on them.)
- You can take constructive criticism and feedback professionally
and use it to help the team.
- You want to learn how to do things better and you enjoy when a
teammate shows you a new technique, strategy, shortcut, or random
- You like Star Trek or Star Wars. There is no right answer, but
you should probably have an opinion on the matter.
- You are excited to help your team and coworkers, but you are
also capable of handling your individual projects - and you are
always focused on driving projects to completion and success.
- You think silos are incompatible in a modern workplace
environment (read: they re stupid) and you welcome the opportunity
to work in a no-silo environment where you are encouraged to work
and play across department lines, roles, and titles.
- You have an upbeat attitude and you genuinely want to enjoy
working with your team.
- The opportunity to be part of a dedicated team of passionate
high-performers gets you excited. And the idea of being part of a
modern workplace culture of empowered team members gets you pumped
in a big way.
- You want to have fun but also get $h!t done. This position
offers a competitive compensation package (including a generous
growth-related bonus program for all employees), flexible work
arrangements, and the opportunity to be part of forward-thinking
company culture. You will be expected to dive in quickly, and you
will have the backing and support of our entire team. (We may throw
you into the deep end of the pool, but we ll give you metaphorical
What are you waiting for? Let s hear your Tiger roar! (That means
apply if you think this sounds like a cool gig - and we promise, it
This exciting full-time position will report to our VP of Customer
All offers of employment at Tigerpaw are contingent upon clear
results of a thorough background check.
Keywords: Tigerpaw Software, Bellevue , &; Account Executive - Sales Team (National Search), Sales , Bellevue, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!